Solutions for today´s decision and tomorrow’s strategy
Wilsons has acted for companies throughout the CEE, whether foreign or local, in all sectors of the corporate, M&A and investment markets, including the setting up of new businesses, making acquisitions and/or disposals, mergers, reorganisations and all the related financing issues.
Wilsons can also provide its clients with all of the usual corporate housekeeping services, including compliance, employment issues and/or supplier/customer arrangements.
Knowledge of the client’s business is essential for the provision of the best possible legal advice. Wilsons is involved in many different market sectors, such as food & beverage, consumer appliances, light and heavy industry and more.
A noted strength is the team’s ability to act on behalf of private equity/venture capital clients, and over the years Wilsons has provided complex services for private equity/venture capital houses, sponsors, and institutional investors, on all aspects of private equity transactions, including:
- Fund formations
- Transaction structuring, management and negotiation
- Restructuring, refinancing, add-on acquisitions
- Management incentive schemes and risk management
- Day-to-day management of company portfolios
- Industry and regulatory packages
- Exit planning (including direct sales, recapitalizations, IPOs)